Sunday, October 11, 2009

October 5, 2009--Snail Mail letter

My Eternal Family--

Hello again! Hope your week has gone well!

I got my package today! That was fast! Thank you for sending those blogs and pictures! I had the biggest lump in my throat while reading Jill's! It was so sweet and cute and I'm so happy for them! I loved all the letters from the family too. Thank you so much for those! And the articles, too. I have to let you know though that we get the Ensign monthly but we share only one in each companionship, which is fine. And the conference ones, we each get one so we can study the talks. Cool huh!

The vest you sent is so cute! Thank you so much! I love it and am excited to wear it! I got one at Target today too Tee hee hee :D It was so cute! It's a black and grey houndstooth pattern. (She's wearing it in the Zone Conference picture I just posted.) I don't know how much I'll be wearing the cardigans though. Today at 12:45ish--the time I opened the package--it was a blistering 94 degrees! As much as I hated the cold and fall and winter when I was home--I'm not gonna lie--I MISS IT!! You would never guess it to be October!

Thank RaeLin so much for the idea of cutting the cloths in half. I never would have guessed to do that, so now those two packs will last me four months! YAY! I'll try and get a card to her soon!

The best part of the package though was the salsa! Oh my, it's so good!! Thanks for sending a big jar! It's so delicious!

I can't believe David McKinlay is home too! I'm excited to see the picture of the three of them!

Well, it sounds like you all had a good week! I'm glad you had a fun trip up Farmington Canyon. Hope you have another great week! I love you!!

All the love in the world!!
Love--Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment