Monday, June 15, 2009

My call

On February 1, 2009, I met with Bishop Chandler and began the process of filling out my mission papers! It was so incredibly exciting!!!!! I've waited for this day for sooooooo long!!

Then, on April 15, 2009, the day was finally here!! The mailman brought it!!!!!!! (Potters were coming up the street as I pulled it out of the mailbox...that's why I'm not looking at the camera!)

We had friends, family, neighbors, Mom's students, guess where they thought I would be going. We labeled a big world map and then the United States map in the Atlas. We had it all displayed on the coffee table until it was time to open it.

I had school and Zack had an appointment with President Dibble, our Stake President, to be interviewed to be ordained an Elder. Finally, at 8:00, everyone came over to watch me open my call. Grandma Denson, Chris (Dad's sister), Grandma Bunn, Brandi Reeder, Katelyn Krum, the Potter family, Zack and Kenzi, Mal and Tom, Mom and Dad, Maddi and Dez were all there. We even called my friend Lauren Johnson so she could hear me open it! It was so fun and I was soooooo excited!!!!!


FINALLY!!
FLORIDA FORT LAUDERDALE!!

HERE I COME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment